Please go to our website for details: therockLV.com
Three keys to discerning the will of God: All of which work together (not separately) to bring clarity to believers who desire to live out the will of God.
1) The will of God is revealed in the Word of God.
2) The will of God is revealed by the Spirit of God.
3) The will of God is revealed throug...
NEW MESSAGE SERIES:
When you come to a fork in the road which path will you take? How do you know if God is calling you to a particular path? This message series will address questions like: What is the difference between decision-making and Christian/Spiritual discernment? How do you decipher b...
NEW MESSAGE SERIES:
The world is full of giants...
Whatever giants you face, God has your back. Like a lion behind its cub or a shepherd behind its sheep, God is our giant slayer. All we need to do is learn to put our trust in Him and stand upon His promises. Join us as we explore the giants we ...
Free Community BBQ for the Southern Highlands and Mountains Edge Communities.
Invite your friends and family for some awesome food, popcorn, snocones, and games for all ages.
Call 702-340-9202 for more info.
We're hosting an unforgettable day for the communities of Southern Highlands and Mountain's Edge. If you live in the southwest, we invite you to a fun-filled family event Sunday, May 26, 2019, @ 3:00-7:00 PM.
Everything is literally FREE: Free food, drink, free activities, free snow cones, free...
Join us for Easter celebration, April 21, 2019 @ 10 AM. Invite your friends and family. Free Brunch served after the service and free family photo booth.
Join us as we celebrate our Risen Savior this Easter Sunday @ 10 AM, April 21, 2019 at Ries Elementary School auditorium at 9805 Lindell Road, Las Vegas, 89141. Invite your friends and family to experience Easter at The Rock.
FREE Easter brunch following the service as well as a FREE digital fa...
- Brian RI have been going to this church for a long time. It is a great church with many friendly people who are willing to welcome you with loving arms. It is really easy to become a huge part of the church, especially through the small groups. Every time I go away, I never find a church quite like it. They have a great worship team, and make the experience really enjoyable. One of the best things is that the pastor is always walking around and connecting with others as an individual. If your looking for a great church to become a part of or are just visiting, everyone is very welcoming. I would definitely consider going to this church.
- Lance HWe are not able to be a part of the church, although we wish we could. We do not live near the Las Vegas area. We hope to find a family of believers with a similar heart near us, although we have looked for a long time. May God be blessed by you all.
- Judziah GHow does one decide which church is for them...follow what Jesus taught. Jesus said make disciples...disciples are being made in our small group (bible study) gathering. Jesus said to fellowship with one another...we also have our large group gathering where everyone comes together to worship and hear the heart of God (service on Sunday at 10am). If you are desperately seeking to find God and need to find a home, come and visit The Rock. I guarantee you that you will never leave because you will find the one and only true Rock...Jesus Christ.